THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND THE ANIMALS YOU LOVE!
Low-stress animal handling using
The ArmOR Hand Protective Glove allows for superior dexterity and features a “less is more” design. "More Feels. Less Force." This allows for a low-stress approach to handle cats and is easily achieved by wearing these gloves. Animal handlers and pets deserve a product made for them.
Keeping You & Your Animal Safe
The ArmOR Hand Gloves are made of ALL synthetic materials including Stretch Cordura (strongest stretch material), Neoprene over knuckles increases flexibility, Double layer DuPont™ knit Kevlar® lines the entire hand
The gloves are NOT bulky: you can feel the pressure you are applying to restrain, you can achieve proper restraint (decreasing chance of being injured), stress is decreased for pet owner, pet, and staff - animals won't slip through your hands.
- Pregnant employees may feel more comfortable wearing the gloves even for routine exams, while being more cautious in the workplace.
- The gloves can be wiped down and they are machine washable! Machine wash cold, mild detergent, line/hang dry. Easy!
- They come in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, and Large, and XL to ensure a proper fit. See size chart below to measure your hand.
- Each glove has an easily visible size marker at the top of the cuff as well as a loop for hanging/easy storage.
- The gloves are water-resistant.
- Each pair of gloves are hand-cut and sewn for a perfect fit!